I love spending time with gentlemen who are generous, discreet and who appreciate who I am physically and intellectually.
An appropriate approach to arranging an appointment is:
- “Hi, my name is ……..,
- "I learned of you from/on (..website name....).
- "I have read your donations & etiquette"
- I would like to arrange to see you for (amount of time) at (time) on (day)
at (my locaton/your location).
Are you Available?
Please confirm your timing 1 hour prior to our appointment.
I value your privacy. I have a light screening process just to ensure you are who you say you are. I am as discerning and selective about who I choose to see as you are. Information is held in strictest confidence and deleted after confirmed. I don't set appointments with anyone using VoiP's, text apps or blocked calls.
- If at your place, please have my consideration on the bathroom counter in an unsealed envelope marked "GIFT" prior to my entrance,
- At my place, please place in plain view and excuse yourself to the restroom to freshen up. I will not take the donation directly from you.
- If meeting in a public place, please present it to me in a gift bag or greeting card.
Please present my consideration within the first 5 minutes of our meeting. Never make me ask for it, it ruins the moment.
Minimum suggested donation/gift is for my time and companionship only.